Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Blogs I've Found

I'm sure you've noticed my lack of color and design on this blog.  It was done for a reason.  I get a lot of blog traffic from sites that use it as an example of how not to do your blog.  That's o.k.

The reason I did things this way was for genuineness.  Just the bare bones.  I visit a lot of blogs that are entertaining and informative.  Sometimes there's too much...stuff.  Ads and flashy banners.  So much color.  It becomes distracting.  I have a hard time seeing through all that and figuring out what they are trying to say.  In the pursuit of originality they all start to look and sound the same.

I was blog hopping through the list of Top 10 Homeschool Dad Blogs 2012 Awards.  Here are the ones I decided to give a try.

Tales of a House Husband

Home School Dad

A Family Runs Through It

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment